By walking into our new and modern dental practice, in Progress Ridge – Beaverton, your eyes will be delighted to see a clean, orderly and inviting family dental clinic near you. We offer complimentary refreshments, comfortable seating and beautiful views of Bull Mountain neighborhoods. Our Caring Smiles Dental team will be ready and willing to make you feel comfortable and at home as they talk with you about the best dental plan for you.
Our new patient forms can be downloaded and printed at your home. Bring the completed forms to our office the day of your appointment or a few days prior. If you choose to fill out the new patient forms at our office, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
Thank you and please don’t hesitate to call our dentist office if you have any type of concern or question.
What to Expect on Your First Dental Visit
- Initial Consultation – Review medical history. Q & A
- Comprehensive Exam – Check for tooth decay, bone loss, periodontal disease
- Oral Cancer Exam – Check tongue, cheeks, gums, mouth and neck for abnormalities
- X-rays/3D Imaging – View potentially vulnerable areas in the teeth, roots, gums, jawbone and sinuses
- Cleaning – Removal of tartar and plaque and polish teeth
- Fluoride – Apply professional strength
- Review – Proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Plan – Talk with our expert dentists regarding further treatment and prevention
We will see you soon!