Are you looking to regain a smile that matches your personality? Are you looking for increased confidence that can come from a vibrant smile? If you are looking for the best denture center in Beaverton and Tigard, come into Caring Smiles Dental today! We offer the latest implant-supported denture options and guarantee patient satisfaction.
We make beautiful smile makeovers that can transform your smile and give you renewed confidence. We can transform any situation. Worrying about a loose tooth or constantly covering your smile is no way to live. It’s time to take back your smile. It’s time for dentures that will exceed your expectations.
Contact our office today! Your smile makeover is about to become a reality!
What makes our Dentures and Implant Supported Dentures the best?
We make dentures that are:
- Natural and individualized
- Fully functional and give the ability to eat the foods you once enjoyed
- Made with state of the art imaging and techniques
Why choose Caring Smiles Denture Center?
Benefits of our office:
- No rush consultation
- Sedation dentistry for any needed treatment
- No surprise – All inclusive pricing
- In-house financing options available
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are unsatisfied we will remake your denture at no cost to you
What denture services do we offer?
- Same Day Dentures
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Full Dentures
- Partial Dentures
Dr. Parker will help you decide which denture option will be the best for your situation. We understand this transition can be physically and emotionally challenging. Find comfort in knowing we use the latest techniques and instruments to restore your smile and well-being. Our dental clinic was designed to make you feel relaxed, comfortable and confident.
What to expect with Same Day Dentures
- Discuss your personalized plan and sedation options
- Oral exam and X-rays
- Take impressions measurements for your Same Day Denture
- Set next appointment
- Sedation treatment will be administered (optional)
- Remove teeth
- Place the Same Day Denture into place
The gum tissue and bone will need time to heal and readjust after the surgery. The immediate denture will usually need to be re-made in the following three to six months to better fit the healed jawline.
Sleep Dentistry for Same Day Dentures
We are the experts in sedation and sleep dentistry. Choose between three different levels of sedation, ranging from a relaxed carefree state to being put fully to sleep.
Dr. Allred is the nicest, most compassionate anesthesiologist you will ever meet. Dr. Parker is the most caring and talented surgeon you will ever come across. You won’t be sorry you chose Caring Smiles Dental to restore your smile.
Implant Supported Dentures
Wouldn’t you like to take a sweet crunchy bite out of one of our northwest homegrown apples?
Chew and eat the food you love with implant supported dentures!
Advantages of Implant Supported Dentures
- Preserve the remaining bone and maintain the integrity of the facial structure
- Re-establish lost lip support and minimize the appearance of wrinkles
- Eliminate the need for dangerous adhesives
- Help restore your natural ability to chew because of increased stability
- Eliminate the pain and embarrassment caused by ill-fitting dentures
For some, traditional dentures can cause discomfort. They may not function as well as you would like, becoming loose at times and perhaps could cause embarrassment. Dental implants can help to relieve this problem by providing a secure anchor for the denture. Cleaning them is easy. Simply snap them in and out.
What is a denture supported implant?
A dental implant consists of a titanium post, similar to what is used to replace knees or hips, that is implanted into your jaw. The implant post forms the base upon which the denture or crown will be placed and secured.
- Lower dentures can be fitted with 2 or 4 implants on the lower jaw. The more implants the more secure the denture. These options are for dentures that snap into place and are secure when one speaks and eats.
- Upper dentures can be fitted with 4 to 6 implants. These are also snap on and are very secure allowing for higher function. This allows someone to not have the denture cover their palate or the roof of their mouth.
How does the implant procedure work?
- Discuss personalized plan and sedation options
- Oral Exam and X-ray
- Make cast of teeth
- Set appointment for tooth extractions and implant surgery
- Teeth impressions sent away for fabrication
- Sedation treatment administered (optional)
- Teeth extraction – Implants set into jawbone
- Immediate denture placed while the jaw line heals
- Set appointment to fit permanent denture
- Snap permanent denture into place
- Make final adjustments
- Instructions will be given on how to care for your new and improved Caring Smile
If remaining teeth will be used to hold the permanent bridge, we may need to perform additional treatments prior.
All-on-4 Fixed Denture Technique
Permanent dentures are firmly attached to the mouth by means of dental implants. If you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or are in need of a full dental bridge, the All-on-4 permanent denture technique could be what makes you smile with confidence again. This option allows you to not ever have to take our your denture as it is fixed in place.
The All-On-4 technique is a dental implant supported denture which acts and looks like a bridge. However, your customized bridge or denture will be permanently cemented or snapped into place. Instructions will be given on how to properly care for your full functioning smile.
Additional Denture Options
- Full Dentures – If you are missing all or most of your teeth along the dental arch, this may be an option for you. Upper and lower dentures can be made with many different materials to fit your budget and lifestyle.
- Partial Dentures – If you are missing only a few teeth and the teeth remaining are healthy and functional, this can be an easy and less expensive alternative for you.
Can I afford dentures?
Caring Smiles Dental is an affordable neighborhood dentist, confident in providing our patients with satisfaction and affordability when it comes to family dental care.
$79 Denture Extractions – Any type of tooth extraction in conjunction with getting an immediate denture.
Maximizing your dental benefits is a priority to us!
CONTACT US – www.visitcaringsmiles.com